Monday, October 4, 2010

Thank you wiring man for making my life so miserable. :)

Helloooh.. this week is the PMR week so we form 2 and form 1 students got a week off. the end of term exam was over last week and now i have absolutely nothing to do. last week, our house blacked out for two days because of wiring problems.. our fridge and the aircond in my room and my parents room aren't working anymore.. T.T.. it's really hot at night! even our water heater aren't working so we cant have our bath cause the water wont come out and we have to go to my grandparents house next door to take our baths... thank god my father had it fixed yesterday. thanks to God too our grandparents house are just next door. haha! if not.. only God knows how we will survive those days..

so like i said, there's no lights or anything for two days. it was horrible! we had to eat in the dark, study in the dark and it was freaking HOT! the fridge was on the bum as well. so basically we have no food and we have to go out for every meal. which is tiring. the internet is still working, thank god. i can at least look at my Dong Bang oppas. :D

a week of doom i have to say. i seriously have nothing to do. now i'm watching TVXQ's tours for the hundredth time.. what in the world am i going to do for the next 6 days?? i cant sit in front of this laptop 24/7! it bores me already! i cant go out because my mum have to pick up my siblings from school and there's no way my parents are going to let me go out with my friends. they're soooo protective of me they wouldn't even let me go out. they're scared if i'll get kidnapped. of course. who wouldn't one to kidnap me? B)

i'm bored... give me something interesting to do.. T.T

5 comments:

Stability of Mind in Unstable Times said...

rumah aku pun blacked out jugak
hampir 6 jam...........

Stability of Mind in Unstable Times said...

kau boring????
ini agak interesting kot utk kau


http://www.i-am-bored.com/

FarahMadiha said...

i dont find it interesting...

Stability of Mind in Unstable Times said...

memang boring pun.

FarahMadiha said...

pfft...