Sunday, September 19, 2010

omaigooood!!!

DBSK trio are coming to Malaysia!! OMAIGOD!!!!! yes you heard me, MALAYSIA!!! its on the 16th October.. at MidValley Concention Centre. this is the first time i heard about MidValley Convention Centre.. =.=


i wanna go!!! thank god exam is already over by that time.. omaigod will my parents let me? they're not gonna let me go so easily... i haven't asked them yet.. but baba, mama, if you're reading this.. please let me go! i really really want to go! this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually meet them! 

baba mama, lets make a deal... since that my exam results wont be out yet by that time, i'll finish all my activity book before this event instead. which is less than a month left. i've never completed my activity book kan? so pleaaaseeeee!!! if you're worried about my safety, lets go together! i'm happy to buy you the tickets! :D

i've always wanted to tell both of you about them. because they're not like other k-pop groups that only gets popular because of their looks. but these three guys (five actually), they have real talent. i've always wanted to share my biases with both of you. wouldn't it be great if three of us like the same idols. hearing to the same song in the car. sit in front of the TV and watch their concerts. but i'm scared to tell you because we've never had the same taste in everything. and why do i have the guts to write this in this blog? because i know you wont be reading it. i'm sorry i tell you here instead of telling you straightforward. but i'm a coward. i'm sorry..

1 comment:

ainabanana said...

sabar farah,

just wait another 11 years and
you're engaged with your Jaejoong

just wait 4 another 11 years