Thursday, October 14, 2010

FML

JYJ is coming to Malaysia this Sunday, on the 17th. and i'm not sure if i'm going or not. i want to go! BADLY! but i'm... scared(?) to ask my parents. i've gave up on going a week ago but then i saw the videos from the Seoul  showcase and i became desperate again. just to imagine them in Malaysia, so near to me but do not get to meet them is sooo painful. imagine, not seeing your boyfriend for years and then suddenly he came and he was sooo near like 1 and a half hours away but you cant meet him.


look at that picture! i even got excited when Jaejoong's head was near to that Malaysia word! maybe i'll cry my eyes out if i cant go that day. T.T

now, who wants to join me going to the airport on Saturday waiting for their arrival? just a glimpse of them is gonna make me happy for the entire year of 2011. see? my nose even bleeds now.. no joke. it's bleeding.. just imagining seeing them at the KLIA makes my nose bleed...  

i'm going to cry in the corner now... to you people that'll be going, dont enjoy yourselves. you can only enjoy when i'm there. 

ktnxbye

2 comments:

ainabanana said...

Haha
Nose-bleed....
I think that probably(probably)
you will got the chance to see them
if there's not TOO MUCH
Cassies....

I think you better becareful...

Oh maybe..If you lucky enough,
maybe this is the starting of your future....
(Remember what I've told you)
Anyway,if unfortunate,
There's 5 possibilities...
(T^T)

qi$t!n@ said...

Jaejoong actually looks pretty creepy.
no offence to all Jaejoong lovers, particularly Farah.